Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Things I'm excited about

I finished the first Twilight book last night and yes I LOVED it! Thanks to my Mom, Kristy and Katiebear for not giving up on me! I also loved all my other books I recently read with the exception of "Belong to Me". I'm tempted to go to story time tomorrow at Barnes & Noble just to pick up the 2nd, 3rd and 4th Twilight book!

Now for the 2nd item I'm excited about..... Sun Guard Protection, has anyone heard of this? Apparently you can wash this stuff in with your normal laundry and the clothes will have an SPF of 30! Plus it's only $2 a box. It's probably an old thing that I am just learning about :) Here's the website, http://www.sunguardsunprotection.com/How+Sunguard+Works.8.lasso

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so happy that you finished twilight and loved it. Get the second and I'll bring the third and fourth. :)

Katelan

samantha said...

This sounds like a great product. I will be checking into it for the kidos!!