Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day!

We had a great weekend and a fantastic Mothers Day! This morning I slept in and woke up to a yummy mocha, bagel and presents! Addie walked in our room carrying a card which she colored and telling me Happy Mothers Day. Check out her saying Happy Mothers Day (I finally caught in on camera late tonight). Kelly (oh I mean Addie) got us matching aprons and a cook book for mothers day. We spent the day at Mt. Tabor Park with Grandma Judie, Grandpa Rolland, Aunt Kate, Uncle Chris and cousins Ike and Zo. Grandma and Grandpa brought a beautiful picnic with all the fixings and delicious food. Thanks for the great food and great company! We ended the day with a 3 hour nap! To my mom, I miss you so much!!! Wish I could of celebrated with you as well today, but we send our love and can't wait to see you next month!!! Finally to my wonderful daughter, I love you more than you'll ever know and thank you for being so darn cute!

No comments: