Monday, February 9, 2009

Updates




We've been busy getting ready for Addie's birthday party this weekend! I can't believe she is almost 2!! It's gone by so fast; I miss the little newborn days of sleeping and all the milestones. She woke up last night crying, I guess a bad dream? Anyway all she wanted to do was "Hold you Mommy" and rock, so we did. I love watching her learn something new everyday and having great conversations with her, but I know I will always think back at those long nights rocking her or waking up to nurse. Definitely some of my favorite mommy moments. So I was actually excited to rock and cuddle with her last night! What are yours?

So I mentioned Addie learns something new everyday right, well the latest is distinguishing what's FUN! When we go shopping she tells me how much FUN she had! Then today while getting her dressed I told her we going to dance class and her response - "Oh the fun tunnel, and fun kids!" She also loves telling me what color everything is and right now she loves red!

Happy Monday!

4 comments:

In the Land of Kate said...

That addie sign you made is really pretty! And wow, she looks so much older in that last picture its crazy. She is beautiful!

Grandma Kay said...

Growing up so fast...what a cutie.
Your sign of Addie's name is adorable. I love her dancing around. Give her kisses for me, love Grandma kay

samantha said...

Love the sign!

mom2maya said...

Umm are you telling everyone the sign was MY idea??? ; ) Ha! It looks awesome, can't wait to see you guys!