Monday, February 16, 2009

Happy Birthday Princess Addie


























We had such a wonderful weekend celebrating Addie's 2nd birthday! On Sunday we had a birthday brunch for Addie. Thanks to everyone who came and celebrated with our little princess. Aunt Carol made 2 yummy cakes, Grandma Judie made her fabulous punch (which we've served at Addie's baby shower and her 1st birthday party, so it's a tradition now) and everyone went overboard with gifts. Grandma Pam made baby blankets to go with the bitty baby crib, other gifts included books, clothes, a baby doll, puzzles, swim suit, bracelet, art supplies........you get the idea. Addie is so lucky to have so many people who love her!!!

We still can't believe our little girl is 2 years old. It feels like yesterday we were in the hospital having her. I remember the first night holding my baby and singing her a song at 2:45 am, and now 2 years later Addie helps me sing the song! It's been such an exciting two years and we've LOVED watching Addie grow and become her own person. so HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

2 comments:

mom2maya said...

Hurry Up! I've been checking everyday : )

In the Land of Kate said...

The party, the decorations and food looked so cute and really nice. I wish I could have been there to wish Addie a happy birthday!! I can't believe she is 2. She looked so freaking adorable in her outfit and so grown up. Thats just so crazy. You and Kelly are such amazing parents! Love you guys...Kisses for addie from me and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY