Friday, September 12, 2008

Fun in the Pool

Today was a lazy Friday. Addie and I went shopping for new shoes. She picked out a cute pair of tennis shoes and mary janes (okay I picked them out), but she did pick out a raincoat and rain boots. She had to wear them out of the store too.

After her nap we took her swimming. Here is a video clip of her and Kelly on the water slide. She didn't ask to go again. Later while she was walking around in the shallow end a little boy came up to her, which Addie loved, until he picked her up and dunked her in the water. I quickly scooped her up. And no, the dad didn't say sorry or make his son apologize. But Addie was a trooper, I think she was too shocked to cry. She still loved the pool and had a great time.




2 comments:

mom2maya said...

Wow! they really get moving down don't they?!?! She didn't like the second trip?

Jessica said...

What a brave little girl! I love all the pictures..she is growing up so fast!