Sunday, April 5, 2009

Nice weather finally!





It was a beautiful weekend (FINALLY) and we took full advantage of it! Sat was packed full of fun, playing at the park and going to a birthday party! Addie loved playing with all the kids and had a great time kissing all the babies. Today we took a long walk and did some gardening outside. Addie colored with caulk and helped me weed, but had way more fun helping Daddy move dirt. She also enjoyed sitting on her new bike while I pushed her around the block (yes, she is a princess but she has an excuse, she can't reach the pedals). I'm amazed how fast everyday goes by and how much she knows already. Also check out her sense of style, she picked out her clothes this morning and had to wear a dress too!

1 comment:

mom2maya said...

I personally think the hat completley MAKES the outfit! I love you Addie!