Monday, April 20, 2009

Easter pictures












These pictures are long overdue, but it's been a rough week. Last Tuesday Simba got very sick and it was finally time to put him down. We've had Simba since he was 7 weeks old, he was our first baby, so it's been a hard week! My mom used to say when she died she wanted to come back as our dog (that's just how much we spoiled him!). But we know he's in a better place now and hopefully he knows how much we miss him and loved him!

Okay now on to Easter! Sat night before Easter we colored eggs and oh how Addie LOVED it! I didn't get too many pictures (I was trying to control the mess!) she thought it was just as much fun to dye her hands too, which were green for several days after. Then on Sunday morning she hopped from her room and followed the bunny footprints to find her easter basket (can you tell they are footprints?? I tried). She also kept thanking the bunny throughout the morning (see her waving toward the window, she thought the bunny was outside our door since the footprints stopped there). Then we got dressed up to head to Lebanon, she wasn't happy about leaving her new wooden cookies. She loved the easter egg hunt and knew exactly what to do (and no I promise I didn't coach her all week!). Anyway it was a fun day and great memories! Please send me some pictures if you have any, I didn't get as many as I would of liked.

1 comment:

mom2maya said...

Ahh I can't wait to see her Sunday, oh yes and you too : )

I thought the footprints were bigger nad those were peanuts. Ha cute! That was a lot of work for you!