Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Christmas is coming....


Are you ready? We are! Shopping is DONE, tree is up, Santa's letter was mailed, lights are up, and all the decorating is complete! How can it get any better than that?? I'm not even stressed about decorating the new house, I decided this year would be different. I would completely surrender and let my 4 year old daughter decorate! Yes sounds weird, but she LOVES it! Really that's an understatement, because she is all about decorating and making things look "fashionable". So with so many new things needed for the new house, I just gave up and decided I would work on craft projects this month and focus on ONE thing. Okay, 2 things, the tree and the garland for the stairs. It's been fun watching her imagination, here is one of my favorite creations by Addie....Christmas flowers in a vase.

2 comments:

mom2maya said...

Where's Aunt Kristy's?

samantha said...

She did a very nice job! ;)