Friday, June 19, 2009

Getting close........






Still last minute touches but we are finally ready to cook!

On the Addie note- she's been super funny lately! We got her a dollhouse (for Christmas but of course I had to give it to her early) and she LOVES it. It's so fun to watch her play and pretend to be each little person. Here was part of our conversation from the other night:
Mommy: Ok I think it's time to go to bed
Addie: No, not yet
Mommy: Where did you learn that?
Addie: Germany
Mommy: Oh really?
Addie: No at Target

Where do they come up with these things?? (And check out her curls! Her hair is getting longer, but even curlier!)

3 comments:

mom2maya said...

I saw them first!
I saw them first!
: )

Jennifer Johnson said...

Your kitchen looks great! And Addie is adorable...such a big girl! Hope you're having a fun summer!

samantha said...

The kitchen looks really nice. All the work is worth the end result. I can't wait until Aubrey gets to play with a doll house. I'm sure she will carry on conversations with them too.