Thursday, March 19, 2009

Ready for the park?



Addie has been such a blast these last couple of weeks! Here's a picture of her getting ready for the park. Elmo (her bath toy) is in the stroller with a blanket while poor baby get thrown out. She's putting more words together and has started using "I" a bunch instead of "Addie". One of my favorite things to watch is her trying to catch the squirrels at the park, she says "I get them, Addie will get them" and races after them. I know the terrible 2's are here, but besides a couple of ugly incidents, it's been smooth sailing. She seems to key in on the word "safe", if I want her to stop doing something (standing up on a chair...) I'll tell her that it's unsafe, or she needs to be safe while crossing the street and hold hands. So far it's always worked and I'm trying not to over-use the word! I am one very lucky mommy!

No comments: