Monday, November 10, 2008

Time to post







Here are a few pictures of Addie on the pony from Aunt Traci (and more from the pumpkin patch). Thanks Aunt Traci! Addie's been busy as usual. I was excited when she said her first word and more of the one words came; but the past FEW DAYS have been very exciting, she's starting to put words together. A few weeks ago she said "Miss you too" but then stopped. But now it's constant! Here's some of her phases: Love you too, I want a drink, good night mommy, watch MO (for elmo) and Telly, Got you, going to get you, me hold you, hold hands, hmmm where did it go?

2 comments:

Kristina said...

It is absolutely amazing to me how quickly kids learn language.

In the Land of Kate said...

That bow in her hair looks so stinking cute. She needs to learn how to say I love Katelan. :) Kelly, you look so funny standing next to that donkey..it's cute.